Tuesday 28 September 2010

Positive testimonial from a lovely client :)

"Dear Monika,
I just wanted to let you know how much your treatments and advice have helped me come back to full strength. Now that I know that I am suffering with candida, and have taken steps toward eradicating it, I have so much more energy, fewer migraines, and my skin is much more healthy and less itchy with fewer outbreaks. I have also been avoiding wheat entirely and my havfever and asthma is almost non-existent now.

I am struggling through the candida die-off at the moment but it is worth it. I just felt the last day or so that I had a slight fever and runny nose, with mucous even in my lacrimal ducts, but I already feel more energetic and I have lost some of those stubborn bits around my hips that never seemed to budge, even with all the exercise and healthy eating!
Thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment